East Bay Tattoo is the brainchild of award winning artists Joe Parker and Barnaby Williams. Formerly of Tiger's Blood Social Club, Joe and Barnaby have traded off being each other's bosses in many shops over the years. After years of working together they decided to open up their own shop. With years of experience tattooing all over the world they've settled in their new home in the middle of Oakland, California.
East Bay Tattoos offers an amazing tattoo experience for anyone looking for real custom artwork from some of the best tattoo artists in the Bay Area. From coverups to original works of art, in any style you can imagine, we can help you get the tattoo you've always wanted. Open Tuesday-Sunday from 12-8pm!
- Leave the Saniderm bandage on your new tattoo for 1 - 3 days. If the bandage becomes too saturated with plasma after the first day remove bandage, wash thoroughly, and apply new breathable bandage like Saniderm, Landerm, or Tegaderm which can be found at most drug stores.
- After 3 days remove the bandage and wash thoroughly with fragrance free antibacterial soap 2 - 3 times a day.
- Let your tattoo air dry after washing and apply a liberal amount of fragrance free lotion.
- Your new tattoo is going to peel like a sun burn, DO NOT HELP IT PEEL! This is part of the natural process of healing your tattoo.
- Do not scratch your tattoo while it’s healing. Pat your tattoo lightly or apply lotion when it itches.
- Your tattoo will be fully healed in 2 - 4 weeks. We guarantee all our work, if there are any light spots after healing our touch ups on most areas are free.
- If anything looks as though you may be becoming infected (deep red glow around the tattoo, hot to the touch, green or yellowish plasma, exceptionally swollen, or large bumps with puss) please make an appointment with your physician immediately.
- Please avoid swimming in pools, hot tubs, lakes, oceans, cisterns or anything else until your tattoo is fully healed, 2-3 weeks. Do not, wash your tattoo in truck stops, rest stops, at the bar, let your animal lick it clean, really avoid animal contact with your tattoo of any kind. Change your sheets or pillow case. Furthermore, if you have questions, CALL US. Do not listen to your friends, friends of friends, or that guy at the bar with a tattoo, they’re not professionals.
- If you have any questions please call us at 510-523-1743.